Friday, February 22, 2008

Skiing Time!

Guess where we are going today!?!?!?!?

SKIING in Red River!!

Woohoo!

Anyway, I am pretty pumped about that. Hopefully I get some great pics and I can put them up here when we get back. We are going with the Wesley. I think there is like 22 of us! I am soooooo excited!!!!!!

But besides that, things have been going well. All my classes are good I guess.... I just really don't like Drawing III. We have to draw people in that class and sometimes I get really frusterated with myself because I can't get proportions right. But oh well. Almost halfway through this semester!

Oh yeah... I have a good story for you. It cracks me up. The other day Ryan and I were going to the mall and we had Kaiden (Ryan's nephew) with us in the back seat. Ryan looked out the window and said, "Hey Kaiden, what's that?" He was pointing at the mall. Kaiden goes, "It's the mall!" and then Ryan said, "No... it's not!" He was just messing with Kaiden. And then Kaiden said, "Well if you think about it, it's not the mall..." LOL What the heck does that mean?!?! It made me laugh so hard. We have no idea what he meant. Anyway, that goes on my list of the best quotes ever!

Alright, I have a lot of stuff I need to be doing right now, so I am going to go do them.

~D

0 comments: