Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The House!

Hello!~


Things have been pretty crazy in Ryan's and my life lately! School has started again, and I am taking 13 hours! That probably doesn't seem like too much, but with graphic design, the classes are all 3 hours long each!! I go to class from 9-3 every day! It's almost like I'm back in high school... YUCK!

However, it's not school that has been keeping me very busy... it's the
Wedding Planning
My Crazy Headaches
and The New House!

Wedding Planning
So basically, there is still a whole lot we have to get done! Sometimes i get pretty stressed out about it. Most of the major stuff is done, but all the little stuff is going to take us a while. I am going to be going home for part of spring break to work on all that stuff--like making bouquets, making favors, checking in with everyone, mailing invitations, etc. There's a lot to do! But I'm getting pretty excited. I can't wait to marry Ryan! It's going to be such a fun wedding and I hope everyone enjoys it! I know I will... :D

My Crazy Headaches
Yeah. The title says it all. Starting about the second week of school I started having these horrible headaches...like having an ice cream headache that lasts 3 hours every day! So anyway, I decided to go to the doctor about them because they were about to drive me crazy. I even went and bought some new glasses because I thought that not wearing them was my problem! Anyway, I went to the doc and he said it was probably cluster migraines, but wanted me to get a CT scan just to make sure. So now I am just waiting until the 13th to go see him again and see what the CT scan has to say. But my headaches have stopped now, which makes me really think it's definitely cluster migraines. They last for like two weeks, 3 hours a day, and then go into "remission" for months or even years. I had some like this about 4 years ago, and my doctor in Colorado told me to get glasses. Well, it didn't help!

The New House
Yes! We got a house! Well, probably. We don't close until the middle of March, so I guess it's not absolutely official until then. I am so excited! It is 3 bedroom/2 bath/2 car garage and it's like 4 blocks from my dad's house. I already have the colors picked out! We have to put new carpet in it and take out a bay window in the living room and replace it with a door. There is no back door... weird huh? 


Well I gotta go... class is about to start!

~D

0 comments: