Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pictures of the House


I know this isn't officially our house yet, but I wanted everyone to be able to see it! This is a picture of the front.

This is the backyard. Everywhere that there is grass, there is a sprinkler system!! Woot! And I love the concrete slab in the back. Not so much mowing! And I'm thinking.... POOL!





This is the kitchen. It has all new countertops and new tile on the floor and above the counters. The cabinets are a little old fashioned, but that's alright! If we want to, we could fix that later in life. I think we are going to be getting the stove and fridge too!



This is the dining area. Perfect for me and Ry! I'm so excited about decorating! The walls you see here will be RED. Go bold! We are also getting new carpet put in... I'm not a fan of that brown speckled stuff.




This is the view of the living room from the dining room. This lady has a lot of STUFF.





This is a view of the living room from the other side. It's very large! Good for having people over! It has some nice built ins on each side of the fireplace. Ryan and I wanna put a TV above the fireplace. There is not going to be an office in our living room like this lady has, though.






This is the entry. Crazy wallpaper and yucky tile!








This is the guest or hall bathroom. It's a really good size bathroom. It has a new sink and countertops. The tile is sort of like the entryway though...








This is one bedroom. It will be our guest bedroom. There is another bedroom next to it that's the same size and it's going to be our studio/office.









Here is the master bedroom. It is absolutely huge! This picture gives it no justice!










View from the other side of the master bedroom.











This is the master bath. I don't know that I would really call is a "master" bath, since it's actually smaller than the other bathroom. But it has new tile, new sink, and new shower! Very nice! Oh yeah... and some very pearly wallpaper!

















Hope you enjoyed looking at the pics!


~D











0 comments: