Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Blah

Good morning!

Here I am, sitting in class... BORED... so I am going to write a little blog. I've been sick the last few days (Ryan!) and I am finally getting over it. I don't have much of a voice today, though... it's very strange. Not too much has been going on. Springfield was pretty good. We won the football game by A LOT, so it was kind of boring to watch, but the marching band was so awesome! I am so proud of Drew for deciding to try it out. They look so amazing. I don't think the band has marched like that in probably 15 years!

It's just been a typical week. I've been going to class and Ryan has been going to work. Nothing to exciting has been happening in our lives! When something happens, I will be sure to tell you all. :D

Until then, I'm going to actually do something useful in class!

Kisses!
---------
~D

0 comments: