Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Lazy Day

Ryan is sick! I feel really bad for him. He got off work, came to my house, laid on the couch, and was asleep in just a few minutes. Hopefully he gets better soon... I don't like for him to be sick!

Today has been very boring, so I won't really say much about it. I went to class, worked on my project, came home, did some laundry and the dishes, and then messed with my myspace profile for a while. We were supposed to go to Blake's surprise birthday party tonight, but Ry doesn't feel like it and I don't want to go without him.

We are going to Springfield this weekend! It's homecoming! Actually, the only reason I am excited about that is because I get to see my family. I could care less about being in Springfield and going to homecoming. Haha. That's bad, huh?

Until next time...


Kisses!
--------
~D

0 comments: