Thursday, December 6, 2007

Almost Christmas!





Sorry that I haven't actually posted a real update lately... it's just that time of the year when it gets really busy!! Actually, most of the year is usually busy for me. Will it ever slow down? Seems like I am doing something every night! And I still don't have enough time to fit everything in!




School is finally almost over for the semester. Next week is finals week and the only thing I have to do is put my projects on a CD and turn them in on Thursday. So basically, I don't have school next week! But like that's really going to free up some time...




I am also working for my dad's tax lady doing some graphics for her husbands new spice company. She has a lot of project for me to do...and the best thing is, I get paid!




And Christmas is almost here! I'm not even going to be in Amarillo for half of December... I'm going to Las Vegas with my dad the 15th-18th and then going to Springfield the 20th through the 27th. I am read to get away for a while. But I am not looking forward to flying to Vegas by myself!! Yuck. Oh well, I will be ok...




I opened the refridgerator the other day to get out the butter and I noticed that the expiration date is May 27th, 2008. That is three days after the wedding! Ah! Expiration dates are passing our wedding, which means its getting closer!! It kind of freaked me out. But I am SO EXCITED! We are going to be planning a lot during Christmas break. I got the invitations in so that means I am also going to be addressing those too. Not looking forward to that so much.



This is one of the paintings I did in my class.

Gots ta go now!

Kisses!
---------
~D


0 comments: